- Package includes
The OAK-SoM Pro S3 features the Robotics Vision Core 3 and a quad-core ARM CPU. It is designed to have the same dimensions and pinout as the OAK-SoM Pro, so it can easily be swapped into OAK cameras. It is ideal for use in industrial automation, robotics, and security systems.
The OAK-SoM Pro S3 was primarily designed for evaluation and backward compatibility. For new products, we suggest using the OAK-SoM MAX.
This OAK device is built on top of the RVC3.
- 3.0 TOPS for AI
- Imaging: ISP, max 6 cameras, 500 MP/s HDR, 3A
- Run any AI model, even custom architectured/built ones
- Encoding/Decoding: H.264, H.265, MJPEG - 4K/30FPS, 1080P/60FPS
- Computer vision: warp/dewarp, resize, crop, edge detection, feature tracking
- Stereo depth perception with filtering, post-processing, RGB-depth alignment, and high configurability
Object tracking: 2D and 3D tracking
- Dimensions: 30x45x4 mm
- Weight: 5g
- OAK-SoM Pro S3