- Package includes
OAK-FFC RPi Hat is a flexible and powerful prototyping platform that allows you to connect any FFC camera modules that best fit your project requirement in terms of resolution, FPS, FOV, shutter type, and depth of focus. It also features on-device Neural Network inferencing and Computer Vision capabilities. You can connect up to 3 camera modules at various positions, stereo baseline distances, and angles.
- 4 TOPS of processing power (1.4 TOPS for AI - RVC2 NN Performance)
- Run any AI model, even custom architectured/built ones (models need to be converted)
- Encoding: H.264, H.265, MJPEG - 4K/30FPS, 1080P/60FPS
- Computer vision: warp (undistortion), resize, crop via ImageManip node, edge detection, feature tracking. You can also run custom CV functions
- Stereo depth perception with filtering, post-processing, RGB-depth alignment, and high configurability
- Object tracking: 2D and 3D tracking with ObjectTracker node