OAK-FFC-OV9282 is currently out of stock. New batch in late July.
The OAK-FFC-3P is compatible for use with up to 3 modular flexible flat cable (FFC) cameras. Note: not all cameras listed below are included standard.
- OAK-FFC-IMX378: 12MP Color Rolling Shutter
- OAK-FFC-OV9282: 1MP Grayscale Global Shutter
- OAK-FFC-IMX477-M12: 12MP Color Rolling Shutter with M12 mount
- OAK-FFC-OV9282-M12: 1MP Grayscale Global Shutter with M12 mount
- OAK-FFC-OV9782-M12: 1MP Color Global Shutter with M12 mount
- OAK-FFC-pToF: ToF sensor based on MTP006
- A variety of camera options from ArduCam, here
The design allows you to quickly prototype with various stereo baselines, fields of view, and image sensor permutations. With this kit, you can leverage M12 ArduCam modules and for example the M12 lens kit, here (both of which are not included).
If you need to connect more cameras, check the OAK-FFC-4P variant.
OAK-FFC-3P is our updated version of the older OAK-FFC-3P-OG, improving:
- FFC connector robustness
- ESD resilience (still be careful - these are exposed high-speed MIPI lines)
- Capability to work with ArduCam cameras with only an adapter cable (instead of an adapter board).
- The standardized pinout (all 3 ports are now 26-pin, with hardware sync lines)
Compatible with Luxonis FFC camera modules.
Documentation and Resources:
- Product Documentation: here
- OAK-FFC-3P board
- Power Supply
- USB cable
- For RGB variant: OAK-FFC-IMX378 (12MP Color Rolling Shutter)
- For Stereo variant: OAK-FFC-OV9282 (1MP Grayscale Global Shutter, 26-pin, pair)
- For RGB + Stereo variant: includes both camera options
We ship all over the world (except for embargoed countries). Shipping cost is based on location and calculated on checkout. We provide multiple shipping carriers services.
We ship from Hong Kong. Import taxes and fees may apply.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 60 days of delivery. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
For help, please contact us at email@example.com