OAK-D Pro PoEA00569
Limited stock in mid-June 2022.
The OAK-D Pro PoE is an upgraded version of OAK-D PoE, featuring an IR laser dot projector and IR illumination LED (for “night vision”). It’s also smaller and lighter than the OAK-D PoE (see our OAK Series 2 Suite guide for more information).
Available in two variants:
Both the Fixed-Focus and Auto-Focus variants have fixed-focus grayscale stereo cameras. The Auto-Focus vs. Fixed-Focus variants of OAK-D-Lite differ only in the 12.3 MP color camera. Fixed-Focus has the lens fixed in place mechanically and cannot move, whereas Auto-Focus has an electromagnet that controls the lens position dynamically.
- Auto-Focus can focus on objects dynamically, which is mainly useful for objects within 50cm of the device
- Fixed-Focus is recommended for heavy-vibration applications (e.g., drones, lawnmowers, bikes w/out suspension, etc. (see video)
Both Auto-Focus and Fixed-Focus can clearly see objects beyond 50 cm, working between 50 cm and infinity. Auto-Focus has the advantage that it can focus on objects as close as 10cm (see video).
- IP67 Sealed
- M12 X-Coded Ethernet (great for rugged conditions)
- M8 with quite a bit of IO flexibility, including USB2 host
- Active Laser Depth (depth with no ambient light)
- Active Blanket IR illumination (computer vision with no ambient light)
- 12MP color (h.264/h.265 at 4k/30FPS, JPEG/MJPEG at 4k/60FPS)
- 1MP depth
- 4 TOPS onboard AI and CV
- Dimensions: 111x47x31.1 mm
- Weight: 184g
Note! Beta store products might be hand calibrated (not factory calibrated), resulting in a less accurate depth map.
- OAK-D-Pro-PoE camera
- M12 male plug straight to RJ45 plug straight 2m cable
PN: OAK-D-Pro-PoE Auto-Focus
PN: OAK-D-Pro-PoE Fixed-Focus
Shipping cost is based on location and calculated on checkout. We provide multiple shipping carriers services.
We ship from Hong Kong. Import taxes and fees may apply.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 60 days of delivery. Please contact us at email@example.com for details.
For help, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org