OAK-SoM-IoT (5 pcs)A00463
OAK-SoM-IoT is sold in 5 pieces bundles.
OAK-SoM-IoT is an embedded variant of OAK-SoM that includes a 128MB NOR flash, and boot-switch capabilities such that it can be booted over USB (for use with our Python API) or set to boot out of NOR-flash, for communication with microcontrollers over SPI.
The key difference between OAK-SoM-IoT and the standard OAK-SoM is that the latter requires a host processor, running Linux, Mac, or Windows to operate, whereas this module can boot out of NOR flash - allowing SPI communication with microcontrollers which may be running no operating system at all (bare metal C or C++ code).
• All connectivity through single 100-pin connector (DF40C-100DP-0.4V(51))
- 2x 2-lane MIPI Camera Interface
- 1x 4-lane MIPI Camera Interface
- Quad SPI with 2 dedicated chip-selects
- Several GPIO (1.8 V and 3.3 V)
- Supports off-board eMMC or SD Card
- On-board NOR boot Flash (optional)
- On-board EEPROM (optional)
- All power regulation, clock generation, etc. on module
Important Note: This embedded variant is in initial integration testing: The SPI interface support, although initially available, is in initial testing and is not feature-complete. Some initial/proof-of-concept example code for interfacing the OAK-SoM-IoT with the ESP32 is here.
We ship all over the world (except for embargoed countries). Shipping cost is based on location and calculated on checkout. We provide multiple shipping carriers services.
We ship from Hong Kong. Import taxes and fees may apply.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 60 days of delivery. Please contact us at email@example.com for details.
For help, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org