OAK-D-IoT-40 (16MB NOR Flash)A00466
The OAK-D-IoT-40 (16 MB NOR Flash) is the Embedded/IoT design of OAK-D. It can be used completely standalone, or via USB with a host like normal USB-only variants of DepthAI. It has a built-in ESP32 which provides WiFi, Bluetooth (including BLE), as well as other interfaces.
And like the OAK-D, this model includes the BNO085 IMU which is supported in the DepthAI API
This embedded variant includes a 16MB NOR flash, and boot-switch capabilities such that it can be booted over USB, or set to boot out of NOR-flash, for communication with the onboard ESP32 over SPI.
We also sell a variant with 128MB NOR Flash.
Where do I find the SPI APIs and reference code?
- depthai-spi-api - API of the SPI protocol
- depthai-spi-library - DepthAI SPI Library
- esp32-spi-message-demo - ESP32 reference app for interfacing with DepthAI over SPI
About the OAK-SOM-IoT in this OAK-D model
This OAK-SOM-IoT system on module is what powers this OAK-D model. This modular design allows you to leverage our open-source designs (here) to embed the power of OAK-D into your own products and/or customize the OAK-D-IoT to your exact needs.
• All connectivity of the OAK-SOM-IoT is through a single 100-pin connector (DF40C-100DP-0.4V(51))
- 2x 2-lane MIPI Camera Interface
- 1x 4-lane MIPI Camera Interface
- Quad SPI with 2 dedicated chip-selects
- Several GPIO (1.8 V and 3.3 V)
- On-board NOR boot Flash (optional)
- On-board EEPROM (optional)
- All power regulation, clock generation, etc. on the module
- Dimension: 60x45x25 mm
Documentation and Resources:
- Power Supply
- USB 3 cable.
PN: OAK-D-IoT-40 (16MB NOR)
We ship all over the world (except for embargoed countries). Shipping cost is based on location and calculated on checkout. We provide multiple shipping carriers services.
We ship from Hong Kong. Import taxes and fees may apply.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 60 days of delivery. Please contact us at email@example.com for details.
For help, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org